27/08/2011

GCSE results, purple toes and ghosts.

Hey guys!
I just want to start off with my exam results. I did well, if I say so myself! I got mainly Bs and Cs, woohoo!
My sister was looking through my results and said I have a total of 14 GSCE's.
Now, I'm starting college in 6 days! I am quite scared to be fair.

Purple toes, you ask? Yes. Purple toes. In my title. I was just looking at my feet and realised that all my toes were purple. How strange...
Usually parts of my body go purple when I'm cold, (toes, hands and knees mostly) but, alas, my feet were not cold!

And finally, ghosts. I've been reading way too many ghost stories and now my mind is playing tricks on me.
I really can't explain my T.V turning itself off for 5 minutes and then switching itself on...
I can't really explain the sounds of someone walking up the stairs at 3am either, but my mind is making me see dark figures walking past the end of my bed almost every night right after the noises on the stairs stop.

I'm not 100% if I do believe in ghosts. I somewhat do, and I also have a HUGE love for paranormal stuff.

~I have lost my train of thought due to a 'friend' being his usual depressing self and not even caring that I have important stuff to do right now~

Ok, I can't remember what I was going to say now because of him but I told him I was feeling a bit sick and he replied with "Ok love, I will pray that my and your angels will look after you. Love you darling"
Bless him, he is sweet but sometimes he can annoy me because his conversations are so predictable now and he always seems to make me lose my train of thought.. Hm.

What was this post about again? Hehe, just kidding. Kind of...

Anyway I'm gunna finish this off because I'm quite tired and I want to get back to my scary paranormal stories :D

Toodles!

6 comments:

  1. i'm glad your results were good :) congratulations ♥
    best of luck for college! and my cousin gets purple toes when her feet are cold too.
    sometimes i think my house is haunted. i keep seeing people in my peripheral vision. and there are always weird unexplained noises at times.

    your annoying friend sounds pretty sweet actually haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much!
    Haha purple toes are weird aren't they :P
    Yeah, that's basically what it's like in my house too, it's freaky as hell :O
    and he really is, but sometimes... I just can't be bothered with him :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your results Zoeeeyyyy :DDD I am pleased for youuu!! What you doing at college, have you decided yet? and which one are you going to as well??? xxxx

    Missing you lots and your not the only one with purple toes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanyou Yaz!!
    I'm doing BTEC textile and fashion and I'm going to Shiney Row, its like 10 minutes away from me! :P
    Missing you lots too and woohoo purple toe crew! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...