03/08/2011

Pottermore!

OMG you guys I'm so excited!
All you Potter geeks will probably know that J.K. Rowling will be soon releasing a website called Pottermore and some lucky people will be able to register before it's properly released. Well I'm one of those people!

WOOHOO!

I sat there with the Chesire cat grin spread across my face while I was registering.
My dad must think I'm weird.

Well, that's all I really wanted to say...

There's nothing else I have to tell you, so I'll probably blog again soon, to tell you a little story... Maybe. I hope.

I should try and blog more... Might do myself some good. I was planning on keeping a diary of what I eat and drink and maybe that could help me put on weight too... But, it is me and I would forget... Oh well!

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. One of my friend got early access to pottermore. O_O I have no idea what it is but early access is amazing :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither do I :O It says I need to wait a bit for another e-mail so I can properly get on. :(
    But I agree whole heartedly. Early access is great. :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...