Hey guys,
You have probably noticed I have moved some of my nifty little gadgets around and I have, indeed, added my Hogwarts house. Slytherin, cool!
So, I was thinking, maybe I should change my blog around a bit, because to me, I was getting bored of it. If you know me well enough, I get bored easily and like to change colour schemes and other stuff...
So I decided to change from blue and brown to green and silver.
This isn't because I was sorted into Slytherin on a quiz or anything... I promise, I just love the colours.
Also, I decided to go for more cursive writing, just because I think it looks pretty, and I sometimes write in cursive and it looks a bit more like a diary in my opinion...
So, what do you guys think?
Do you like it, or should I just go and change it again? Let me know!
Toodles!
The Green Background doesn't look good O_O You should change that.
ReplyDeleteThe writing is good but it's all on your own. :)
Ahh thank you for your opinion! I will change :P
ReplyDeleteI like it:D it looks very different. It's nice to have a change once in a while. <3
ReplyDeleteTay
Thank you !
ReplyDeleteand yeah I agree, some things start to get boring so a nice big change <3
OMG I LOVE IT TO BITS!
ReplyDeleteYAYAY THANKS!
ReplyDelete