I always knew Dobby stole my Hogwarts letters... I could feel it in my bones!
Anyway, HIIII!
I'm still super-duper excited about getting onto Pottermore... So, I decided that I was going to steal the books off my sister, read them all (well, really they are mine, she stole them off me -_-).
I'm still super-duper excited about getting onto Pottermore... So, I decided that I was going to steal the books off my sister, read them all (well, really they are mine, she stole them off me -_-).
I also read through 289 Harry Potter related facts, I must say a few of them made me giggle bit, and some made me widen my eyes in suprise! e.g. "J.K Rowling said that she almost included a Weasley cousin who was in Slytherin" If you want to read the facts, here's the link;
*Note* I do not have Tumblr, just in case you were planning to ask
I was bored, so I decided to take a sorting hat quiz... I got put in Slytherin.. Cool!
Random fact:
I just ate 5 packets of crisps and drank 2 cartons of orange juice in like... An hour (?) Maybe longer.
I just ate 5 packets of crisps and drank 2 cartons of orange juice in like... An hour (?) Maybe longer.
and since it's almost half 3 in the morning and I will be sleeping soon, I will probably wet the bed................. JOKING! Or am I?
No, seriously, I'm joking.
Ok, That's all for now, I'm going to cry in bed because my 30 year old sister is telling me I need to get laid, but there's some things that are not good to share with family members, still it hurt my feelings.
Toodles all, I have a date with my Playstation 2 and the Devil May Cry game! ;)
Toodles all, I have a date with my Playstation 2 and the Devil May Cry game! ;)


that was really cool. I love harry potter. I've tried that sorting thing before. I got gryffindor. I have a sorting hat but it wouldn't talk. lol. I have few Hp memorabilias, I featured in my blog. if you're interested you can visit it.
ReplyDeletehttp://janemayen.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-told-you-im-little-unwell.html
thanks. :)
Now that was funny :P
ReplyDeleteSLYTHERIN! :O
ReplyDeleteMayen: Of course I will check it out! I love Harry Potter and your blog!
ReplyDeleteDaniyal: Hehe thank you! I do try ;)
Furree: Hellz yeah babeh xD Would of preferred Ravenclaw but what the heck!