Hey everybody!
Miss me?
Yes? Awesome!
No? Shame.
Well, it's Sunday. I have nothing much to do, so I'm going to write down random stuff.
First of all, I decided to connect my Game Cube back up so I could play on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I seriously love the game!
Secondly . I am on reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Thirdly I have these little film nights with my mum and we end up watching most of the Harry Potters.
Does this make me sad?!
Away from the Potter madness now. I am getting along great with Harry now! (if you have read my other posts you will know he is my ex but I still love him and so on)
Well, we have started meeting up every 2 weeks now, and so far we have met up 3 times. We met up this Friday and I bought a blanket and some food and we cuddled, a few kisses and we talked a lot. I loved it!
Then when I was going he gave me a hug and kissed me on the head and said bye, but didn't let go of me and kissed me on the head again... It was sweet... Then I got on the bus, 2 minutes later he texted me saying he missed me!
So not only have I found out he still loves me loads, but he says he wants me more then anything. Sad thing is, we have to wait because he hasn't started his job yet, so a few money difficulties, and him and his sister have been kicked out and are now living with their dad... I guess he knows I'm a bit scared off their dad after he hugged me...
Sorry if you really don't care about this, but this has made me really so happy and all I can do is smile!
On the side note, I'm still a bit ill (told you all in my last post) but the sickness is getting a bit worse... I got motion sickness from a film which is definitely not like me at all. I do hope I don't start feeling sick when I'm travelling...
I really want some chicken curry.
No lies here, if I could only choose one food and drink to live off for the rest of my life, I would choose Lucozade cherry and chicken curry. Oh so tasty!
Oh, yeah, I have planned a story out but I have deleted my other blog because I didn't fill it, so I thought it would be pretty pointless...
But, my story is about 2 people that are in a car crash. One dies but comes back as a zombie somehow, but a friendly one... Sounds pretty sucky, but in my head I thought it would of been cool... I don't know...
I'm off to get stuck into more Harry Potter madness now!
Toodles!
I am so happy that you and Harry are getting on better now. I hope you get back together soon though. And hope you get well soon chick, missing you loads...hope you got my wall post on facebook tooo xxx
ReplyDeleteYeah me too!
ReplyDeleteAnd I will try to get better :') Paracetamols are awesome :P
I miss you too! Yeah, I did get it! :D xxx
wowo congrats that you are getting better with your relationships :D.
ReplyDeleteoh and about the sickness. Are you still pregnant ;D.
Woohoo me too!
ReplyDeleteand I really hope not ahaha :P Ahh I doubt it :D