09/08/2011

Update on myself

Hey again guys. I just wanted to update... Because I'm bored and because I can

So... Recently, I have been quite ill.
My stomach constantly hurts.
My hips hurt.
I keep vomiting.
My ankles and feet are swollen.
My boobs are very sore aswell.

My mam asked if I was pregnant -_- So have a lot of people actually. It's starting to scare me :S

Anywho, since I'm ill, I get to spend the day in bed complaining, while reading Harry Potter and watching films (Despicable Me being my favourite at the minute) occasionally playing on Devil May Cry... It's been bliss.

Today I came downstairs and found my dad had accidently cut himself while washing the dishes and he was bleeding everywhere... I was sick.

Right now, it is 2:19 in the morning. I'm sitting downstairs on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket, drinking light multivitamin juice watching Two and a half men Harry Potter book right by my side.

Ok I'll stop boring you guys now and carry on reading and being ill

Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. I hope not :') But at the same time I hope I am because I want a baby! I love children :P
    and thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...