Okay, so I got this idea from Mayen over at Clicks & Cuts (go check her blog out, it's amazing and she is a fellow 'Potterhead')
I found this post quite amusing, so I decided to do it to keep me happy for an hour...
I will add a short comment after each keyword/phrase, like Mayen done with hers!
*Warning* These keywords/phrases may not be funny, but don't be too harsh about it, yeah?
Zonkey
I guess people really wanted to know what these awesome creatures are, as this is top of the list with the most searches. Yeah, I mentioned this animal on my blog before when I used to do word of the day. They are cute animals.
Blame it on the gingers
Ok, I admit, I laughed a bit, but come on guys... Please don't blame it on the gingers! My dad is ginger... I have the 'ginge-tinge'... We really don't like getting the blame for things we never even did... Except if chocolate goes missing, that will probably be me *angelic look*
Harry Potter ginger now with wapons
I would love to point out the spelling mistake first of all... It's weapons not wapons. Urgh, I feel like Hermione when she is correction Ron on the levitating spell... "It's leviosa not leviosaaarrr"
Second of all... I adore that picture. It's awesome. Serves people right for saying ginger people have no souls. Harsh.
Ron Weasley is not amused HP 7
Ok, so what is Ron not amused about? Did something happen in HP 7 which Rupert Grint was not amused with... I do not understand.
I also find him very attractive, just thought I'd mention that.
Gingers now with weapons
This is basically the same as 'Harry Potter ginger now with wapons' and again, all I will say is, serves the mean people right for being nasty about gingers. This reminded me of before when I put a status on facebook saying that I fancied Ron Weasley, then some girl my age who went to my school put up a status saying something like 'How can people find Ron Weasley attractive in any way, he is ginger' and I was like, yeah that is clearly aimed at me, tag me next time? and how couldn't you find Ron attractive. Who cares if he has ginger hair, his face is delicious! ~ story over.
Photo of Zonkey
Awh, bless wanting to look at Zonkeys. They are actually adorable.
Yeah, I don't really know what else to say apart from the fact that some people are really curious about these creatures... They are a mixture between horse and donkey... I want one. I also want a Rottweiler called Hannibal and a Huskie called Blade. I also want a penguin...
Zonkey pictures
You guys really like zonkeys don't you...
O_O Mine Keywords are too much....explicit :P
ReplyDeleteLOL I literally laugh on those Keywords that people use and find my blog from. Even if I don't have a word like that on my whole blog ;).
Funny ain't it :D
I know right! Haha, brings amusement for a few minutes reading them out! :P
ReplyDelete