SORRY SORRY SORRY!
I haven't been on here in over a week!
I blame Sims3 for that!
So yeah, last Wednesday, I went to see Harry Potter with my sister (just wow!) but before that, we went to Asda so we could get some sweeties and I ended up walking out with a massive smile on my face and Sims3 gripped tightly in my hands.
As soon as I got home, I went straight on that and played on it for 24 hours straight! No lies.
But, yeah, I managed to figure out how to get it off full screen, so now I can go on the internet and Sims at the same time.
Oh my goodness, it's addictive!
Another addictive thing I have discovered, even though it's quite old is Devil May Cry. The games AND the anime! I'm in love with Dante... He is a demon hunter, but his father was a demon, so he is like a human/demon hybrid...
Oh yeah, I sprained my wrist... BUT it's really bad because I might of damaged a nerve in my arm but then I made it all worse because I bumped my elbow and I woke up and my wrist was all cramped up and every time I try to move it now it just cracks!
Anywho, that's all for now really... Just wanted to let ya'll know I'm fine and dandy and I haven't died or been kidnapped.
Toodles!
you're alive! ♥
ReplyDeletehahaha sims 3 is seriously too addicting :O
i still haven't seen harry potter 7 :(
i hope your wrist gets better soon :O a damaged nerve is serious business! did you go to the doctor?
Yay! I am!
ReplyDeleteOmg it is as well, wayyyy too addicting, it's ridiculous, it just makes you ignore everyone and become anti-social!:O
OMG YOU HAVE TO GO SEE IT NOW! It's amazing!!!
And thankyou! It's slowly getting there, never went to the doctor though because I was too scared haha! ♥
I saw HP 7/2 at last! ♥
ReplyDeleteNice Blog btw.
Following you now=D
It's amazing!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!
Thank you very muchly :) ♥
I played sims3 like 1 year ago LOL.
ReplyDeleteIt was amazing.
I liked Sims2 better but Sims 3 has that more opton thing and you can control your character even when it is on job and you can buy Cars and Bicycles. I just love that jazz.
It is an amazing game though after that my interests changes (Don't blame me - Blame Hormone -or FPS-
hahah
oh and about the wrist I hope it get wells soon. Poor Wrist ;).
Nice Blog.
Follow X)
~Daniyal.
Haha, yeah, I was planning on getting sims 2 but I could only find Sims 3, I was a little bit disappointe...
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah Sims can get boring too, but hormones can be part of it too :P
Ahh thank you, my wrist got better then I injured the other one haha :P
Wee thankyou! I'll check yours out!