It has been exactly a week since I last blogged so here we go!
My week has been boring actually. Staying up till some weird time in the morning. Wake up at 1 in the afternoon. Text Harry. Play on Sims. Text my friend, Chris, that my Sim just had a baby without sexual contact. Laugh about it because a baby appeared out of no where while my Sims were eating food. "Mmmm chic*pop*ken"
By the way, I'm on about the very first Sims for PS2. I'm old like that. Hopefully today though I will be getting Sims2 for the PC.
I have to wait until next week to see Harry Potter. I'm fairly gutted, but me and my sister hate big crowds so...
I found this picture. It says "Gingers. Now with weapons." I thought it was cute...
Ron Weasley makes me proud to be ginger-ish. My dad was ginger so he passed the ginger gene onto me and I don't tan, I'm really pale and covered in freckles. But guess what. I'm PROUD of it!
Onto the talking dogs thing, because I'm guessing you's will be like "lolwut?"
So, here's a picture of my sister's dog, Teigan...
She's an adorable collie. She is around 14 years old now (I think) and as you see, it looks like she is talking into the Xbox headset. My brother-in-law was playing on Call Of Duty and put the headset on Teigan then my sister snapped this photo and sent it to me.
I hope it brought a smile to your face as it did with me :)
She's an adorable collie. She is around 14 years old now (I think) and as you see, it looks like she is talking into the Xbox headset. My brother-in-law was playing on Call Of Duty and put the headset on Teigan then my sister snapped this photo and sent it to me.
I hope it brought a smile to your face as it did with me :)
Talking about dogs, here's my Westie, Scottie.... Well the picture says it all really...
He is also 14 years old too.
He is also 14 years old too.
Anyway, that's all I have for now.
Tooooooooooodles!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts...