02/07/2011

My saturday...

...because, I'm not cool enough to spend my friday nights getting drunk and saturday nights with a hangover. Really, I don't care. There's more to life then getting drunk.

So on facebook, someone put on their status; "Not feeling worth it :(" I was tempted to comment saying; "Lack of L'Oreal?" Does this make me a bad person?

Also, I have realised I'm quite good at multi-tasking. I am reading my book, Skulduggery Pleasant Dark Days (4th one in the series), at the same time I'm watching a film with my dad (I don't even know what film it is!), also I'm reading other people's blogs. Maybe I should go and get my thick rimmed lens-less glasses to make me look more intelligent while reading. Oh I also forgot, I'm playing on 2 games on facebook (animal party and mystery manor) What a life I lead. This is my lazy day, yes, I'm still in my PJ's.

I seriously need to stop eating Jaffa Cakes too, but they are soooooooooooo tasty. I only have 3 left aswell. *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...