09/07/2011

I need to complain...

I know I do this a lot, and I apologize but some things just have to be let out! But, I know you guys understand, because you's are all awesome like that!

First of all... I don't understand some boys! Some irritate me! (You do get some lovely ones though, like my friend, Chris, who happens to be my best friend, even though it's a bit long distant)
Names are not important
I had one being all sweet to me and then all of a sudden his mood just changed and he kept telling me to shut up, so I asked what his problem was and he replied with "Try talking to me and I'll delete you"
Is there actually any need! Touch-ee!
We are friends now though, I think I forgive people too easily.
Then, I had this Turkish guy trying to add me on facebook. We had no friends in common so I kept declining him. He never took the hint and then he started inboxing me saying "I would like us to meet. You have impressed me" and then when I told him I didn't care because I didn't know him, he started insisting that I could of knew him... Urgh! Then he started babbling on that he needed me in my life and that he loved me. HELLO! You have never met me, for all you know I could be some crazy psycho biatch who needs anger management... Ok, well maybe I am a psycho biatch who needs anger management...

I can't go to sleep because my eight year old niece has took over all of my double bed and every time I go to move her she starts telling me off in her sleep... Or starts singing in her sleep. It is scaring the crap out of me!

Oh and as you guys probably know (as I had it mentioned in my to do list) that I have the contraceptive implant (if you don't know, I have the contraceptive implant, if you want info... Google contraceptive implanon because that is what the doctors call it) Seriously, if we had the same type of body I would seriously NOT recommend it! Some people have the luck of not having a period for the whole thee years it is stuck in your arm... But no, here's me, I've had it in for 9 and a bit months (10 months on the 15th) Guess what?! I have been on my period for the whole 9 and a bit months I've had it in. None stop.
How have I ran out of blood, you ask? Good question! I DO NOT FREAKING KNOW!
Also it usually gives me the dead arm feeling... Like when someone punches you in the arm...Yeah, that! It's so annoying!

Well, I think that's all my complaining out of the way... No?
Oh, yes! I forgot to add... I hate it when my friend, who used to be my best friend (she's the one who calls me obese along with my other so-called best friend) just messages me when she either wants something or when she wants to talk about herself! When we have a conversation it's just about what her and her boyfriend done or other things, she never asks if I'm ok or when I say I don't feel well all I get is a "hmm"
She even talked about a parrot for an hour just because it told her to (excuse the language) fuck off!
Wow, a parrot swearing is totally worth an hour of my time... Not!

Anyway, I guess I should stop complaining now! Ha ha!
I hope you guys don't just see me as this bitchy girl who complains about everything... I think I need anger management.
Please don't hate me and unfollow me! I don't know what I'd do...
I hope you understand. Ha ha!

Anyway, my niece has moved so this is a good chance for me to sneak into bed and sleep!

Toodle pip my beautiful people! ox

2 comments:

  1. O.O Wonderful complaints :P

    I get Friend Requests on Facebook a lot and sometimes I add em or message them and ask who they are (in case they know me or any Family or Freind person).

    Some say they saw me in the Facebook recommendations and some add me from Discussion Blogs or Pages. I mean what's the point of adding me when you don't even know me. LOl

    Silleh People.

    And also those people have like over 9000 friends :P (With no one to talk to) (Forever Alone).

    ~Daniyal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha why thank you!

    Yeah, sometimes I message them asking why they added me but if they don't know me in anyway I ignore them. It's annoying when they keep trying to add you again, thought they would of gotten the hint after the first 5 times!

    Silleh indeed!!

    Hahaha *forever alone face*

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...