04/07/2011

THE LIST

Hey, guys. I have decided that I'm going to write down a list of extreme (some are not really that extreme) things I want to do before I die. (I will put stars around the stuff I have already done)


  1. Ride a hot air balloon
  2. *Go canoeing*
  3. Bungee jump
  4. sky dive
  5. *rock climb*
  6. *Jump off a peer into a huge lake*
  7. *Go on a gauge walk*
  8. Go on a huge camping expedition. (Kind of like in without a paddle, but without the crazy people shooting at me and women in trees etcetera.)
Wee, I have it half complete already. I done all that stuff at this place called Derwent Hill. I went there for a school trip and we done loads of extreme things there, like being blind folded and having to find your way through a forest using a rope. It was pretty cool :) 

Well, just wanted to share my list, nothing special. 
Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...