07/07/2011

HARRY POTTER!

I actually can't contain my excitement for Harry Potter!!! ONLY 8 MORE DAYS!!! Wooo!

I must say I am really jealous of you guys who have ordered to tickets to go and see it on the night it comes out. I have a sister who HATES big crowds so I have to wait at least a week to go and see it. A WEEK!

So, yeah, I was just watching a trailer on Youtube, as you do. It game me the goosebumps!

I must sat that I may have to cry at it as well for some of the deaths (I won't say who, just in case people haven't read the books, I don't want to spoil it!)


*fangirl scream*

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Just finished watching the world premiere of Harry Potter, like seconds ago... Stayed up until 2:45 am.. just to watch it. hehe.. (It's ast 2am here in the Philippines)..

    Eee! I'm so excited to watch the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, the excitement cannot be contained!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the trailer and I had this little burst of happiness. I CAN'T WAIT. [:

    & I like your new banner. Is it new, or have I been living under a rock lately? Ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg every time I see it I get the shivers! And yeah, I changed it not too long ago hehe! It's also cool to live under a rock ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...