Ok, so, as you see by the title. This post it going to be quite a mind boggler. Try to keep up.. If you can...
So, my friend, Matthew asked me;
"What happens if a Genie gives you one wish, and you wish for your wish to be denied?"
Here was my answer;
"Well, you're wishing for something and he must grant wishes because it's like... The Genie law, right? But, you're wishing for your wish to be denied so if he doesn't grant your wish, he actually would be granting your wish by denying it"
I don't know why, but this really made me chuckle at myself for a bit because I looked at the laptop screen for about 10 minutes, with a very odd looking, confused facial expression, trying to figure it out.
So, are you guys officially mind boggled? Or not?
*stares at the screen in wonder*
ReplyDeletemind boggled = yes.
Haha! I boggled myself as well! Had to lie down after because I got a headache :P
ReplyDelete