08/07/2011

Just having a little rant!

Hey you guys!
I was doing this post on my iPod touch but then it lost internet connection halfway through it. Plus it kept auto correcting me and coming out with strange words like sukkah.
Oh, it was also going very slow and it was being super annoying because I had to keep pausing for it to catch up.

My eye is so sore! I have a sty on my top lash line and every time I blink it rubs against my eye and it feels like I have something in my eye. It is so irritating! My poor eyeball! :(

It's half three in the morning. I am shattered. I should be having plenty of sleep because my niece is stopping over and she has to share bed with me. Honestly, she is a nightmare. She is only 8 yet, she still manages to push me out of my double bed and steals all my duvet while she is asleep. It is ridiculous.

Ok, there's my complains of the morning, I shall probably blog some more later on today when I'm not supposed to be in bed!

Toodle pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...