I know I haven't updated in about a week, I apologize, but I've been really ill lately ~supersadface~
Still am actually, I'm getting a little bit worse... I have this thing where if I don't eat a little snack or something every few hours, my blood sugar starts getting low and I go all sick and pale and etc... My niece also has it, bless her.
Also, when I'm ill, I've noticed that I have really strange dreams.
Last night I had a dream I was in this super mega awesome sexy hot high tech shower and then I got out and there were.... (get ready to laugh) dogs doing ballet hahaha oh...
Weeee! on Saturday, I met up with Harry and we had an Xbox game swapsy thing, I gave him Devil May Cry 4 and Fable 3 to lend for a week or two, and I miss them so much.. I do have Fable 2 though, so at the minute I'm playing on that, with my microwavable monkey on my stomach (I have menstrual cramps which is not good when you're ill) and my big snuggly fluffy soft dressing gown, which I basically live in :P
Also, on Saturday I went over to my sisters because it was my brother-in-law's birthday and it was boring because I didn't feel well so all I basically do was sleep.
Three bad things happened today...
1. I lost the ball off my lip bar, it is now somewhere in college. I'm never gunna get that back, well done Zoe!
2. I have eczema on my fingers and today it has spread all the way down my arms, on my chest and in my ears.
3. I started my period when I was walking home from college -_- It couldn't of waited another 10-20 minutes?!
So, now I'm feeling very poorly, I may have a little nap (I start feeling ill if I have less then 9 hours sleep, weird I know)
Oh random change of subject! On Saturday night I went to bed at 11 which is extremely early for me so everyone knew I was ill, and then on Sunday, I woke up at 2 in the
Riiiight, I don't know what else to talk about bow, so yeeesh, I'm gunna go toodle pip pop and hope you all have a good day and if I forget to come and blog again for the next few days, I hope you have a good week too!
Love chu all!
toodles!
aww i hope u feel better. and also, i like the changes you made to the blog. it looks nice. :)
ReplyDeletegess, feel better soon darling. that dream of your was hilarious.. :)
ReplyDeleteYou have the same font as I do now!
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling better now, thank you all :)
ReplyDeleteNatalia: Glad you like :D I actually love it :P Yay!
Mayen: Omg! It really was, I woke up so confused, I just didn't know what to think hahaha!
Chricketfreak: Woohoo! It's such a sexy font :P