Hey peoples!
I don't remember when I last updated, and I don't care (well I do but I don't know) but I need to get some things out of the way...
1. Ahhhhh for Christmas I got an Xbox and my sister got me Alice: Madness Returns. It is such a scary and messed up game O.o Seriously, if I keep playing I might turn mad and may have to be put in an insane asylum, BUT I'm almost finished it so I don't wanna stop!
The bit I'm up to now... I'm in this weird doll house town and it has creepy music playing and the scene before, Alice was in an asylum and she was bald and was having lobotomy. Oh crikey, who came up with this game :O
2. Last night my friend was asking if she could come to mine because he boyfriend hit her and stuff. This morning she started a conversation on facebook saying that she was drunk and that he never even lay a hand on her.. She just basically made all that up about him and made him sound bad. Honestly, if I were him, I would of dumped her. I know she was really drunk, but still, that's just bad. She made me wait outside for her, and I ended up being ganged up on by a load of drunk people, one of them almost smashed a glass bottle over me! Luckily I only escaped with a black eye and burst lip AND SHE NEVER EVEN TURNED UP. Damn her, making me come home early and getting beaten up.-_-
Anywho, I don't even know what else to say, apart from the fact I'm sick of people, which I guess you could of guessed that. I don't feel like I can trust anyone any more. I can only tell you guys everything, and I don't even know you all properly haha!
Well, I guess I'm going to go in the bath and then play a bit more Alice: Madness Returns... And then maybe Fable...Because I love my Xbox so much! haha
Tooodaloooo!
Xbox rocks and im sorry to hear you got beat up because of your friend ..i say thats not a very good friend, but im glad your ok.
ReplyDeleteHazel - He honestly should, she told quite a few other people he done that so I don't want to know what he's going through!
ReplyDeleteAh, it's nothing, I'm perfectly ok :D I hate police, they barely do anything around here :/
Reina: Omg it so does! But, it needs live for it to be better! Haha
and urgh, you have no idea how much I hate her now -_- Well, at least it never hurt :')
oh i know , i wish i had live too :'( , well the main thing is that your ok ^.^
ReplyDeleteYOU SHOULD GET IT MAN! Totally worth all the money you pay for it :'D
ReplyDeleteand indeed it is,I suppose :D Awh, you's are so lovely, making sure I'm ok ^_^
i know i would totally get it ...but i need to get the darn network adapter which is totally expensive lol , and thanks im a very caring soul ^.^
ReplyDeleteHi, have you ever thought that maybe you friend is getting hurt by her boyfriend. I don't think you should come to concliusions so quickly.
ReplyDeleteFrom what you have said it sound highly likely that you friend wanted your help but her boyfriend found out that she told and made her tell you it wasn't true.
People do crazy things when they are drunk but do you really think she would say that if it wasn't true?
I really think that you should reach out to your friend and try and help her.
I know him really well, I know he wouldn't harm a fly (which was actually why I was shocked and waited outside for her to come to mine and got myself beaten up, also she never turned up.)
ReplyDeleteI also know that she would actually tell me this when she wasn't with him, like today. We've been good friends since nursery and I'm not jumping to conclusions when I say this.
She did apologize because she know I got hurt and almost hit with a glass bottle.