Hahahahaha
Hello, I'm typing this and I'M REEEAAAALLLY hyper!
I was waiting for the bus and so me and my friend, Toni went to the shop and I got some energy drink and the bus comes every 10 minutes so I had to drink it quickly and then I got really hyper and then the bus came and I couldn't stop laughing at the bell because it was all alone and just there, also when we were moving, all I could think of was "OMG I'm on a bus, I'm gunna text my mam this" So I was texting her whilst laughing my ass off and then when I got off the bus I vomited EVERYWHERE!
I'm so happy! But then again, I'm not because some bitch, who dresses like a slut and looks like a fat ogre had the nerve to say I look like a horse, so every time I see her I'm gunna make neighing noises, also I might make some pig noises because she looks like one... The slut, she needs to learn to keep her legs closed and also learn how to put make up on properly because she looks caked in the stuff. I seriously hate her, she's so full of herself and thinks everyone loves her and I could go on for ages saying horrible stuff about her. She's one of them people who you judge before you get to know her, and when you do get to know her you wish you hadn't because she's a boyfriend stealer and flirts with every motherfucker and she humps everything with a pulse and her left leg hasn't even met her right leg.
Ok, I need to calm down now, because I'm overly pissed off because of her and I feel like crying.
This post is pretty pointless, but I just wanted to say hi to you all and that I love you all and you deserve cyber cookies because you listen and you help me and GAH come give me cuddles!
*hands out cyber cookies*
Toodle fooking pip.
omg. the things you say that the end make me laugh SO HARD. toodle fooking pip is my new fave phrase. and aww. i have nothing to do today so reading random pointless posts on people's blogs is really fun for me. no sweattt. :D
ReplyDeleteSweeeet! hahaha
ReplyDeleteAhh you're awesome! It is so fun saying toodle fooking pip like :P you'd deffo enjoy saying it to people!
YAAAYYYYY I'm glad you like ;D