I had to help someone do their photography and so I had to be a model - which I'm ok with!
The modelling was with my good friend, Sam, who is gay - also ok with that!
The theme was romance... Yeah, not too fine with that. It was so awkward and cheesy. We had to look into each other's eyes and be in romantic poses and be holding hands and hugging, at one point, Halo (the photographer dude, omg his name is awesome) asked if we would kiss for the photo! We just looked at each other and almost vomited haha!
So yeah, I had Halo hugging me and putting me into a few positions, me and Sam staring at each other awkardly and then when people left the room, I went all Mortal Kombat on Sam's ass and started chasing him round the room and throwing random objects at him... When we were all done, I sat at a table with all my friends... Oh hello, Halo came over and handed a cake to me. This made me a little happier, but everyone said I was as red as a tomato...
Another thing that happened today was I was in the middle of class and I fell off my chair and got laughed at, and again, I went red as a tomato...
Oh dear...
Good news, I expanded my ear a bit more and it looks AWWWSOMMMME! One expander is cow print so it looks adorable hehe :3
Urgh, I'm so attractive :') In the second picture, I was chuffed because I can see both my ear lobes when looking forward :D Just to clarify that :P
Toodaloo!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts...