So basically it's set out like the HP characters are asking the questions and then I'm answering. I didn't understand at first, but I hope you guys do :') Feel free to steal! I got this is off Facebook, from a Harry Potter fan page.
Key
Bold: Character (as you know)
Normal: The question they asked
Italics: My answer
(I know you're not as retarded as me but I thought it was confusing at first so I'm trying my best to explain it... whilst eating paper for some reason)
Harry Potter: Tell us about a scar on your body ~ I have loads! Since I am clumsy. One on each knee, where I fell over the handle bars on my scooter. My wrists, where I had some complications in my life. My groin, where I spilt a Pot Noodle over my legs and cootchie (ouch).
Ron Weasley: Something you're afraid of ~ Clowns! and odd numbers....
Hermione Granger: A subject you know a lot about ~ Hm, history, mainly the 40' and 1800s. I research them a lot, especially mental asylums, hospitals and medical stuff from the 1800s.
Draco Malfoy: Closest green item to you ~ My sexy army jacket
Severus Snape: Favourite alcohol beverage ~ Cider and Vodka :')
Rubeus Hagrid: Favourite animal ~ Penguin, by far!
Luna Lovegood: Something about you people find weird ~ My music taste, my eyes, my sense of humour, the fact I'm hyper and annoying after 2 hours sleep, the way I eat Fruit Winders.
Neville Longbottom: Your favourite flower ~ Tulips... The bright red ones.
Nymphadora Tonks: Something you would change about your appearance ~ Everything...
Lavender Brown: What would Amortentia smell like to you ~ Probably cigarettes (disgusting, I know), wilderness (we walk around forests a lot), and the smell of his bedroom (LOOOL)
Fred and George Weasley: Last prank you pulled ~ On my dog... I hid from him :S
Voldemort: If you were to make a Horcrux, it would be ~ my Russian hat... Or my Xbox.
Moaning Myrtle: The last thing to make you cry ~ My Xbox (I completed Devil May Cry 4 haha)
Sirius Black: Have you ever took the blame for something you didn't do ~ Yes, I'm now not friends with them twats because they're ungrateful and horrible.
Dobby: What is your most loved article of clothing ~ Skinny jeans or military boots or army jacket.....
Peeves the Poltergeist: what is the best/funniest insult you've said/heard ~ "You're a blue wifflewaffle" Let me explain, on CoD: Black Ops, my sister usually gets the Wunderwaffe DG-2 gun in zombies, but she thought it said Wifflewaffle, so that's what she always calls it. Also before, I told her to Google blue waffle and she was almost sick, hence blue wifflewaffle.
Sybill Trelawney: When was the last time you experience Deja Vu ~ Like about 2 weeks ago, at McDonald's..
Filius Flitwick: What's your favourite spell from the Harry Potter series ~ Accio, it would be so useful for little lazy me.
Lily Potter: Is there anyone you love so much you'd die for ~ My ex :/
Arthur Weasley: What piece of 'Muggle' technology fascinates you most ~ Laptops.
Mundungus Fletcher: Have you ever stole anything ~ Not that I know of :S
Viktor Krumb: If you were a Quidditch player, what position would you play ~ Beater
Fleur Delacour: What physical attribute do you like about yourself ~ Hm, eyes, I suppose.
Hedwig: What's your favourite all-time pet ~ My fish, Bob 1, Bob 2, Bob 3, Bob 4, Bob 5 (rest in piece you little bastards) and my doggies, Scottie (Westie) and Teigan (Collie)
Albus Dumbledore: What is your proudest accomplishment ~ Temporarily being top of the class in college (before I turned into a moody argumentative freak who keeps quiet while stalking my crush haha!)
Sooo, there we have it! I'll admit, I'm not much of a Harry Potter fan anymore, but I thought this little questionnaire thing was pretty cool ...
I tried to make this post as long as possible because I may be absent for some time... Unsure how long yet but yeah, I'll be absent, due to complications with my health...
So yeah... Toodles!
I tought dumbledore was dead =(
ReplyDeleteHahaha, this was interesting :P
ReplyDeleteMichael: Yes, he's dead :[
ReplyDeletePurpleMist: Haha! Thankyou! I do try C:
Hahaha I love "Sirius Black: Have you ever took the blame for something you didn't do ~ Yes, I'm now not friends with them twats because they're ungrateful and horrible."
ReplyDeleteI also would love Accio. I lose everything. So… that would be a gift from the heavens.
P.S. Your blog is cute. I like it a lot.
Lex - Haha, I laughed a bit when I was typing it out :') But it's true, they're twats...
ReplyDeleteOmg Accio would be a gift like! Would be the most useful thing ever!
and aww thankyou! Glad you like :D