30/01/2012

Just need someone to talk to.

Hey guys! Today's not going really well :( I've been wanting to cry all day and everyone feels so distant today, it's quite upsetting. I'm quite glad I only had 2 hours of college today, so I managed to stop myself crying there. I'm dreading tomorrow as I'm there for 6 hours, I hope my friends there understand.

And since, I feel like I have no one to talk to at the minute, I thought, hey, Blogger is full of understanding people and I am letting my emotions out at least.

So, here we go.
I've been really worried about my dad. Lately he has been going to hospital loads to get blood tests because his cholesterol (it's a family thing, I have to get regular check ups for it) is getting really high. His dad (my grandad) died from this. Also, he has to check his blood pressure twice a day and it's always quite high...
I honestly don't think I've cried so much, I really hope he isn't suffering, because if he is, he's not showing it... I've always been a daddy's girl, ha.. :'/
What really set me off was the fact I was sitting there when he got the blood pressure thing out (I don't know what it's called, don't judge lol) and he has to keep a record of what his blood pressure is...
Then he makes it worse by saying when he dies he wants to be given to a University or hospital so they can let people cut him up and check out what the body anatomy is like, or something like that...

Well, I'm going to go and read my new True Blood books (I got them today! 10 books for £19.99, result!) and try and take my mind off it... Wish me luck for tomorrow, so I don't burst out crying in front of everyone (probably Andy, because that's my luck)

Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Aww that sucks about your dad! I'm sure he'll be okay though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I hope he gets better soon! Doesn't help that he's in his 60s like :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! I'm so sorry about your dad. He will feel better though, I bet. Just stick there next him and be strong, because this is probably hard for him too. With you there he will get better. I'm totally a daddy's girl too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Natalia! You're right, the people he needs most now is his loving family <3
    Aww being a daddy's girl is cute :D
    Thank you so much everyone for understanding :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...