18/01/2012

I'm going through an army phase

I think it's because I play on Call of Duty: Black Ops a lot. Or it could be the sheer fact that my brother is in the army.....Or maybe it was when I saw my army boots and though "Hm, I need to get an army style outfit.

Well, I've got a jacket now, and I must say I find it so beautiful! and AAHHH I don't wanna take it off..
I couldn't really get a decent picture because I'm too lazy! :3
But I'm absolutely in love with it!
My sister says she is going to buy me an army top and some combat pants and maybe a army hat so I can walk around looking cool haha

Well, that's all for today, folks!
Toodaloo!

3 comments:

  1. I have some military fatigues and old marital art gi's lol. While I never though about wearing it for fashion, I can see how it can be done. Military styles do look nice

    followed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreadnaught - haha thankyou!
    Army stuff is awesome, I wore it to college and everyone commented on how badass I look :P

    PurpleMist - why thankyou ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...