Hello to you all!
I've decided that I'm going to start a healthier diet which will also be fattening. The fact that I'm now cramming a McChicken burger meal, large extra salty fries and a large strawberry milkshake into my body (like a beast) does not count.
Also, today I went to Asda and got 2 new books ~
Evermore (which I absolutely love) and The Scorpio Races, which is about water horses..
I must say I have fell in love with Damon Auguste, the dude in Evermore... DAMON, PLEASE BE MINE! Dante from Devil May Cry has competition now.
Another thing what happened today... I got beaten up... By my 9 year old niece. She is an actual beast! I fear her a little bit .__.
Riiight, now I have all that out the way, I'm gunna go eat the rest of my McDonalds and read some more about my baby Damon (glares at Ever ~ lucky bitch)
Enjoy your weekend and tooodaloo! :')
I knew this little Indian kid on my street that I used to call "Little Guru Boy" lol. Anyway I was walking from football practice in my pads and stuff and he wanted to tackle me (hes like 4 at the time) and I said sure and wow I must admit he hit me pretty hard haha. Kids are stronger then they look..
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your diet!
They really are :O Hahaha little Guru boy, aww that's cute :'D
ReplyDeleteand aww thankyou! :D
Enjoy Evermore, there's six books in the entire series and I've read them all lol
ReplyDeletethey're amazing, my sister has them all including the Riley bloom series, so I've already read them all :D haha
ReplyDeleteIt's not often people want to gain weight. But that's good i guess
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm way too underweight and I hate it! I hate the fact that people keep asking if I'm anorexic. . . HATE IT! I WANT TO BE CURVY :(
ReplyDelete