01/01/2012

2011 GTFO. Welcome 2012.

Hey! Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had a great night/day!
Last night, I never even touched drink, so, my last post goes down with a bang...
Instead I went over to my sisters, played with my nieces. It was fun!

Then, when we went home, me, my brother-in-law and sister played on Call Of Duty (Black Ops zombies) for 6 hours straight. When 12 came we all had our little toast over Xbox Live. Me with my Lucozade Cherry.

Then at 3 in the morning, I went on Live with my friend, Kay and we decided to play on Gears of War 2, for a good 2 hours.

I never actually went to sleep until 9 in the morning muahaha.

Anywho, I'm lacking humour at the minute, I don't know why... I'M LOSING MY MOJO!
I also don't know what to say now, oh dear.

~ 2 hours later~
Right, I got side-tracked and forgot I was writing this, So yeah, it had taken me like almost 3 hours to do this haha

I'm gunna go kick some zombie ass with my good friend, Chris!

Toodles!

6 comments:

  1. nothing like killing zombies to bring in the new year , and i have gears of war 2 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to know that you had fun! :D Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reina: Hells to the yes! We are too awesome!

    Cricketfreak: YAY :D Happy new ear to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...