Hey guys! I just came to say have a wonderful new year! Also, I hope y'all had a brilliant Christmas, and got what you all wanted! I sure did!
Anyway, this is going to be a quick post because my sister is coming to pick me up soon and we are going to PAR-TAY!
Hopefully, since I'm 17 and just 11 months from being the legal age to drink, I'm actually allowed stronger drinks, and actually allowed to get drunk, haha! - This is honestly coming from a girl who doesn't like alcohol!
This is the time of year where we can all forget about our worries, forget about our past, party hard and think of the future!
Also, I have something quite funny to tell you...
About a week before Christmas, me, Amy, Sam and Nikki went to a Burlesque show... Well since we were underage, I decided not to tell my mam, since there are girls stripping in it... Anywho, on the day, I left my ticket at home, and my mam found it and told me to come pick it up... When I got home she started asking me if I was a lesbian and that... I was so confused. So now, to this day, my family think I am a lesbian, no matter how many times I deny it. I have no problem with it, I'll admit I am bisexual, so yeah :'D
Now, I'm blabbering, what the hell?!
I always do that -_-
I apologize!
and now I must take my leave as my sister has arrived!
Toodles!!!
haha. omg thats awkward. ur family thinks ur lesbiann... eheh. ZOE UR HILARIOUSS.
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's very awkward :'D
ReplyDeleteAww thankyou :)
Happy New Year Zoe! Hope you have a great time at the party :)
ReplyDeleteLOL many people think I'm lesbian too sometimes because I don't show much interest in guys because I haven't found the ONE yet hehe... anyway Happy new year!! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com