Well, I might as well :P It's 4 days until Christmas, I need to get more into the mood, I'm bored aaaaand I've missed writing blogs!
So anyway, I stole this post from Yasmina, from Butterflies In My Sky . Her blog is awesome, go check it out!
1. What is your favourite holiday movie?
Well, actually, I have three! Disney's A Christmas Carol, A Muppet's Christmas Carol (or would that be classed as one? I'm not sure) and Elf "Buddy the elf, what's your favourite colour" explains it all!
2. What's your favourite Christmas colour?
I have two! Red and green, obvious reasons... They're Christmassy!
3. Do you like to stay in PJ's or get dressed for Christmas?
Both! I love being all snuggled up in my jarmies, nighty and slippers whilst I'm opening all of my presents! But then we go over to my sister's to celebrate and have our Christmas dinner, so I always wear my new clothes I get!
4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
That I'm not hugely sure on. I would love to buy something for someone in my family, but you have to be equal with family so I'd be buying more then one present. This question is difficult. Probably my dog...
5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas day?
Christmas day, Duh! Why would you want to spoil Christmas by opening all of your presents on Christmas Eve! Seriously! If you open them on the Eve, you will have nothing to look forward to, and you will be breaking the tradition! Shame on whoever opens their presents on Christmas Eve! (rant over)
6. Have you ever built a Ginger Bread House?
Sadly, no, but gosh it would be fun! I would love to make some sometime now that it has been mentioned it! Yumyum!
7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Relax, get in the Christmas spirit, watch loads of Christmas films, eat my weight in chocolate, go Christmas shopping, be lazy, watch the snow falling... If there is any!
8. Any Christmas wishes?
Get the f*ck over Harry, find someone decent, be happier, don't let the little things get to me, live my life to the fullest, overall have a better year... Oh and GET ABSOLUTELY LEGLESS! (drunk)
9. Favourite Christmas smell?
The smell of the Christmas tree, also the apple and cinnamon candles, Christmas dinner.
10. Favourite Christmas dinner or treat?
Chocolate (obviously), bacon sandwiches (tradition for my family to have bacon sarnies for breakfast on Christmas morning) and pigs in blankets (if you don't know, mini sausages wrapped up in bacon, shame on you for not knowing)
So, there we go, I had fun doing this! Also feel free to steal from my blog, just remember to put a link back ;)
Love you all!
Awesome answers - I did this survey over at my blog too :)
ReplyDeleteOOooh I'm gunna go check it out!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I did it as a vlog to celebrate my 200th post :)
ReplyDeleteYeah I seen that one :P Congratulations! Your blog is amazing!
ReplyDelete