21/12/2011

Picture time!

This is on the night I got my new lip piercing. My lip went all fat.

Please don't ask!

SamSam is a cutie

On our way to Birmingham, we'd been on the train for an hour, it was 7 in the morning when I took this

Make up! Plus the Drop Dead top! 











How I wore my hair for the burlesque!
Thanks Nikki!

People keep asking if he is my boyfriend.

I adore this picture and I adore this boy!



We are all squished...

Hey, Sam, what you doing? You look like Justin Bieber!



Dancing, whilst waiting for the metro

These two are weird 

She makes me jealous. WHY YOU SO PERFECT!?




She's my best friend and I love her!

Probably a mugshot...

This is my sexy face...
I drew the demon horse thing, I don't even know why I put it in here :') Oh well, you get to see my drawing skills.
Some of these pictures look weird and squishy, I blame my iPod for that
The boy is Sam (obviously)
The red head is Nikki
The pin-up Betty Page/Dita Von Teese look alike is Amy!
The ginge thing is me... As you know!
These people complete me!

4 comments:

  1. I love the demon horse! And you are very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pictures , it was nice to meet you and your friends through the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thankyou ^_^
    They are amazing :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...