21/12/2011

OMG

Omg you have no idea how sorry I am!
I've been gone for so long, I have missed this! Well, I'm back for good! Hurray!
Let me explain, I thought I deleted my Google account accidently and I couldn't access my account, then not long ago, my friend, Yasmina, noticed my blog was still there, so I realised I must of changed my password and forgot yadda yadda...

Anyway, fun times!
Gunna start my blog off again with a kind of count down questionnaire thing.
So starting from 10...

10 facts about my room
(1) It's pink and black (2) It is currently very very messy! (3) I have a built in wardrobe (4) It's the coldest room in the house (5) I have a double bed (6) The carpet is a charcoal colour (7) It had 10 cans of energy drink and 7 bottles of Lucozade cherry lying around in there (8) It's above the kitchen so I can hear my mother singing while she cooks (9) I have a poster of Ryan Reynolds on my wardrobe (10) I have way too many teddies in there.

9 facts about my family
(1) It's strange (2) They annoy me but they are my world and would be lost without them (3) I have 4 nieces and a nephew (4) my nephew is 14, I'm 17 (5) My siblings are only my half siblings, Leanne, Sarah and Chris have a different dad to me, Jane has a different mam. (6) My oldest sister is now 40 (7) My brother is in the army, he is quite high ranking too (8) my brother-in-law, Craig, is my best friend, he is amazing and I'm proud to class him as part of my family (9) Me and my mam have a film night every night and I love it!

8 facts about my body
(1) I'm 5 ft 2 (2) I weigh around 7 stone (3) I'm self conscious because I'm underweight and I can't put it on (4) I don't tan at all (5) my eyes are grey/icy blue (6) I now have my lip pierced! (8) My hair has been blonde, pink, cosmic blue, red, purple, orange, ginger and different shades of brown. It's currently my natural hair colour which is a mousey brown/ginger/blonde.

7 facts about my childhood
(1) I used to fancy Peter Pan even though he was a cartoon character (2) I used to adore Pokémon and Digimon (3) I was a cry baby (4) I got bullied (5) I barely had any friends (6) I used to steal my sisters make up and give her teddies make-overs (7) I slept with the light on until I was 13.

6 facts about my hometown
(1) It's full of nasty chavs (2) It has like 5 pubs right next to each other (3) There's been way too many deaths and suicides here (4) It is not a safe place, AT ALL (5) Probably the worst town to live in (6) There's graffiti everywhere.

5 facts about my best friend(s)
(1) I have 3, called Amy, Sam and Nikki (2) Amy is a pin-up girl and she is beautiful! (3) Sam is gay and he is so cute! (4) Nikki is a down to earth girl and you can talk to her about ANYTHING (5) All 3 of them are the reason why I love college so much!

4 facts about my parents
(1) They are such a cute couple (2) My dad likes to torment me, but hey, that's his way of showing me his love (3) My mam loves spending time with me ;) (4) They both annoy the sh!t out of me but I wouldn't change them for the world.

3 facts about my personality
(1) I'm quite crude (2) I'm shy, but once you get to know me I'm loud (3) I have a good sense of humor and I love to hear jokes, just as long as they aren't offensive/racist/sexist/ageist, you get the jist.

2 facts about my favourite things(1) They suck blood (2) They are known as creatures of the night

1 fact about the person I like(1) He's happy with someone else </3

So, there's some pointless facts to get my blog going again! I hope you enjoy and missed me as much as I missed you all! (trust me it was loads)
I will post something again, because I need to catch up, I will also be reading through all of your blogs!

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Seasons greatings/happy holidays y'all!
<3  

2 comments:

  1. Aww so nice to see you back! I wondered where you had gone! :(

    Lovely list btw, so nice getting to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to be back!
    and yay! I'm glad you like :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...