Hello, just a small post :')
Remembrance Day is here, a day to remember all of the soldiers who risked and sacrificed their lives for our freedom today.
Lest we remember.
Anywho, today was fun :D With the college, we went to a university in my city and me and my two friends (Sam and Amy) got lost and the rest of the class had to come and find us haha, we're terrible!
but at the uni, we had a few different tasks to do. First task we done was dressing up mannequins with our accessories but we had to do them in a weird way (if that makes sense) so basically if we had a scarf, we could put it on a mannequin as a belt.
Our second task was to free-hand draw the mannequin we dressed up, not much to say about that one!
Finally, our third task was on the computers. We used a software (don't remember what it' called) a bit like Photoshop and a drawing tablet, we had to draw a picture related to fashion. Omg it was so fun!
One let down, though, was when we went in the lift, I ended up having a panic attack :O
Anyyywho, I don't know what else to talk about now soooooo yeaahh...
Toooodles!
Wow, that sounds awesome!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun :D
wow those tasks are great.. It sounds so fun. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you both :)
ReplyDeleteIt was soo fun! I wish I could go do it again haha!
that sounds like some real,interesting fun :)
ReplyDeleteNow I wish, I could also do it :)
It was ! :D and you might be able to do it sometime, or something similar, hopefully!
ReplyDeleteIf you're one of the kind of person who likes doing different activities, moving around loads and coming up with new ideas, then you will definitely enjoy this kind of stuff!
What is a... what? Never heard of remember day.
ReplyDeleteIt's when we remember all the soldiers who fought for us :)
ReplyDeleteHave you stopped posting fr some reason? Don't stopi love reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteZoe:
ReplyDeleteI accidently deleted my google account and now I can't get back on here D: Sorry!
I may have to make a new blog sometime when I'm not busy...