Hey guys!
Don't you just hate it when you're out with people and you get this awkward body shiver thing and your friends just stare at you. It's pretty awkward.
It's like random, awkward shiver that you can't control and then you're like "LOL a ghost walked through me"
but thinking about a ghost walking through you just scares the pants off me... Really.
I've heard other things too;
You get the shivers when people are sharing an intimate moment with each other (which is understandable because it's like a shudder) or
Someone is walking over your grave. Last time I checked I wasn't dead, and that saying also scares me.
Another thing is when you're trying to sneeze and you feel like no one is watching so you pull the must weirdest orgasm faces while trying to get the sneeze out and then it goes away and you realise people are watching you.
AWKIES!
Sorry I haven't been updating much lately, I'm back at college after my week off and well, nothing fun has really happened.
Apart from the fact this lad called Shannon (yeah, a boy called Shannon, it's Irish, and I love the Irish so I find it cute) he's really sweet to me, and I was thinking, yeah maybe he'll be the one for me because he wants to settle down and stuff.
Harry got all weird with it and then pointed something out, he went with two of my good friends and cheated on them both, which is actually a good point. That put me off him a bit.
Also, another thing that has put me off him, he is getting way to obsessed with me and it's actually scaring me a bit. He is trying to stop me from hanging round with my friend Sam because he hugs me a lot and stuff, so Shannon is getting jealous about it.
Also he is talking about meeting my parents already and having children, he's not even my boyfriend for crying out loud!
I'm in a bit of trouble because it's my birthday month and he says that he wants to take me to the cinema for my birthday and then he said "please say yes" so I feel crap if I say no. I guess it's a chance to go to the cinema for free though, but if he tries anything rude while we're in there, he's getting a slap and I'm walking out and hiding in the toilets :'D
I still have many feelings for Harry too... Though I do feel as though I'm starting to get over him a little...
I think I have a few feelings for Sam too..
Confusing much.
I get body Shivers if I think of licking or eating paper....
ReplyDeleteAhaha :P I get body shivers when people are having sex on T.V, that could be jealousy though...
ReplyDeleteThe shiver things, i rather enjoy them actually. And you should totally update more.
ReplyDeleteThey give me weird feelings after haha :P
ReplyDeleteand I'll try :D
I get body shivers when I watch something weird. Animals behaviour on discovery for example.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.iredeem.blogspot.com/
Muaha :P Yeah, there seems to be loads of causes for it :3
ReplyDelete