10/11/2011

SORRY SORRY SORRY

Hey guys! I'm so terribly sorry I haven't updated in a while! I haven't been on Blogger much lately, sorry!
I could lie my way out of this but I'm not like that, so, honestly, I've been caught up writing FanFiction stories. I've only done two chapters so far, but I'm hoping I can keep going, also hopefully I will come on here more and start getting into the blogging habit again.

So, what happened to me during the week?
There's this boy who sometimes comes into my lesson called Andy (might have said something about him before, I don't remember) and he's really cute and I think I have a thing for him now... On Sunday we were talking on facebook and he said he wanted a St. Bernard and so, I drew one for him and gave it to him on Monday and he loved it! Yay, made me happy! Every time he sees me he always gets this cheesy grin and comes over to talk to me, I also noticed that when he's in my lesson he kept looking at me and smiling... Does he like me back? I kinda hope so...

I don't think there's really much to say apart from me and Harry had an argument cos he never had any texts and I never knew and I thought he was ignoring me so I pretty much turned hostile and went on a mega Zoe rampage. He was being quite nasty so I burst out crying and told him I was having a hard time that night cos of some man...  I don't really wanna talk about that, but I guess it's not too serious, so don't worry about it.
But, yeah, I told Harry (and only him) and he apologized for being horrible and shouting at me and we were good after that... He also admitted he missed me.
Now, I'm torn between boys... But honestly, I'm gunna go for Andy (if he likes me too).

Wanna read my FanFiction? I've only wrote one mind and there's 2 chapters so far. I'm working on the 3rd one now so I might have a few more up by the time you read it.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6788715/1/Life_as_an_Immortal
There's a link to it! I'm no forcing you to read it either, so don't feel pressured to haha!

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...