10/01/2012

Rant

I need to rant! You guys understand me and you listen and you're all cool, mature and down to earth, I love you all.
Anywho,
Number 1
I hate men now. Honestly hate them! Well, not all because some are lovely but the people that are after me lately just need their balls chopped off! They're all using, good for nothing, silly boys who like to mess girls around! Three times in a month this is happened!
I have now heightened my standards for men. They have to look like Dante from Devil May Cry.

They also have to dress like him, like the colour red and act like him too...

Number 2 
My niece is a Call of Duty; Black Ops basher. Every time she comes over mine she steals my Xbox and says "don't you dare touch that controller" and I'm like WTF it's my Xbox so shoo you little flea.
Enough said.

Number 3
I cut myself a full fringe in. Don't get me wrong, it is neat and everything but I hate it. (Sorry no picture haha)

Number 4
I want to hunt Harry down, chop off his willy and then get my games back. He's done nothing wrong, really, I'm just very hormonal at the minute and I want my games back and I'm angry.

Number 5
Period - please go away, I don't like bleeding very much, okay? Thanks, bye!
Hormones - stop making me paranoid and stop making me cry at everything. C'mon, I cried at Fable 2 when the hero got reunited with her dog.

Number 6
I have eczema on my fingers, up my arms, in my ears and on my right boob. It looks like someone has been sucking on my boob. I do not like how my eczema looks like a hicky on my boob.

Number 7Lecturers at college annoy me. They keep saying "Oh you need to find your own style for drawing" when finally, I find a style I like. Now they're trying to make me change my style. Woman, I am comfortable with the style I am using, do not bug me or I will put laxatives in your coffee. Also, it is a Fashion and Clothing course, why the hell are we making tea lights and cards?

Number 8
Why are there no bananas, chocolate sauce and golden syrup in the house. I am craving a banana dipped in chocolate and golden syrup.
Same with porridge  

Okay, I think that's all :)
Thank you for listening and understanding! You all get cyber cookies and internet hugs. That is how much I love you all. 

Toodle pip! 


5 comments:

  1. omg. toodle pip. that made me crack up SO HARD. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree with the first rant , Men are just Horrid creatures , women should rule the world not men! I also totally agree with Rant 5, thats another horrid thing , both of em. Sometimes makes me want to rip my Reproduction organs out lol , and thanks for the hugs and cookies ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalia: haha! It's so fun to say, especially in a posh voice.

    Reina: Oh, I'm glad you understand,yes, girls should indeed rule the world! And I'm also glad I'm not the only one who wants to do that, why do we need periods anyway, is it like your body's saying "Hey girl, your ego ain't preggo!"
    and you deserve them :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep it would be a much peaceful world lol , way less war lol, and i know right , its like as soon as we hit Puberty , its like we always have to reproduce , or we start bleeding, its so not fair :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree :')
    urgh it's so annoying haha
    No one likes bleeding D: It's torture

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...