Probably am, because my space bar is starting to stop working and I occasionally need to go back through my sentence to put spaces in. Silly keyboard, I probably have toast crumbs under it, I should stop eating at my laptop, maybe it would last longer and it would love me and we could run off into the sunset together. What would that be called? Since you're having sex with technology it would be like beastiality... ?
Ah, I'm blabbering again.
That's another good reason I think I'm starting to lose my blogging mojo. I complain too much. Like way too much, I never realised this until I read through my posts when I was going on an editing spree. I promise you, I will keep my complaining to a minimum. I will find happier/funnier things to blog about. Also post more pictures. I think it is lacking interesting-ness.
I may need to start updating a little bit more. I want to because it is a great pass-time, but then again, I run out of things to say.
Ah, well you guys seem to love my blog so I'm guessing I just need a few tweaks with it. Obviously, it will still be personal, so I may have to stop being bitchy :S I blame my bitchy-ness on my college friends, ha ha!
Another thing...
In my own personal opinion, I think Pugs are extremely adorable and I really want one.
I don't know how people can think they're ugly, but like I said, it's my opninion ;)
Someone buy me one? I want to call him Otis <3
Anywho, I'm gunna wrap this little chatting 'session' up,
Stay tuned for more "ZoeWrites"
*weird signing off music*
the pug video was funny , i like the song
ReplyDeleteOmg I know :'D It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm a little pug a roly poly bug, I'm a dog from outer space with a funny looking face<3 *happy dance*
heheh ya , and i wondered how they made that video , i mean make those expressions on pug's faces
ReplyDeleteI don't know :') I was wondering how to myself it's quite amazing :P the dude who made this video is so talented :D
ReplyDeleteya i agree, maybe he used photo editor ?
ReplyDeleteYeah :'D That's the best valid reason I can comeup with too
ReplyDelete