09/09/2011

Such a happy girl!

Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days... I don't even know why! :O
I haven't been at college since Tuesday, either.
When class finished on Tuesday, they gave us our timetables and told us that we don't come in until next Monday... Is it wrong that I want to go back and see my friends already?

Anywho, today, I was meant to go out shopping with my 3 main friends of the class, Boonsita, Amy and Sam, but Boonsita texted me saying she was feeling ill and got finished the night before, bless her, so I texted Amy and she said she didn't want to get out of bed and she was spooning her dog (?) so I told Sam we weren't meeting up anymore.... Basically long story.... -_-

I was texting Harry and I was saying something about making him sandwiches and coffee/tea then said I would be a awesome wife one day and he replied with "Yes, you will! Hopefully mine :D" awh, how cute is he! He just made my day to be honest... Ever since we had a bit of an argument on Wednesday he has been ever so sweet to me...

The only thing that is making me a bit down is the fact I got a letter from the doctors saying that I need to make an appointment to go for a flu jab. I hate injections. They make me ill and whenever I'm ill I get really huggable and love it when I'm getting hugged. But now, I don't have anyone to hug so I will be spending a lot of time in bed hugging my Puplip (the penguin from Pokemon, if you didn't know) teddy. Teehee!

Anyway, that's all I have for you now!

Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. That was such a sweet thing he said to you, I adore things like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! He had me smiling for ages! I'm still getting butterflies heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FORGET EVERYTHING.


    First tell me - WHERE THE HELL YOU GOT THE PUPLIP :O

    Damn. LOL

    I'm not a big fan of Pokemon but that Puplip and Swablu are cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I got the Puplip from this Anime store near where I live xD

    I not a fan of the anime, but once I start playing the games I get pretty addicted hehe :P

    Puplips and Swablus are absolutely adorable!
    Puplip is my favourite and Igglybuff is my second favourite haha :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...