I suppose I should be getting myself ready for college on Monday. I need new clothes, a new bag and maybe a cheeky pair of shoes to add to my huge collection (you seriously can't have too many pairs of shoes, but my mum obviously thinks you can!)
Anyway, I already got 2 tops, they are a little bit like jumpers and they are so comfy and warm! I got a black and white stripy one and a dark grey one. They were both £2.99 BUT there was a sale on, buy one, get one half price, so I got them for cheaper which is awesome! (I got them from a shop near mine called Store 21)
I think the dark grey one is my favourite, don't know why... I might put some pictures up of them later....
I'm planning to go to Asda and get a new bag. My niece got a zebra print bag and I fell in love with it so, yeah, I'll more then likely get the same one! Also, my other niece has these GORGEOUS shoes, so I am planning to get some of them as well, and soon, when I have all my stuff ready, I will post about my shopping haul with pictures!
Instead of shopping (I'm procrastinating, oh dear) I am laying in bed, on blogger, whilst playing on games (I'm that sad) and drinking Dr. Pepper.
But I am going shopping tomorrow and sunday!
Away from shopping now!
My friend, Yasmina, is having this fun event thing every Friday called Show me your drawings, Friday!
You submit a picture you drew to her and she will put it on her blog! It's awesome! but I am the only one who has done it so far, so if you would like to take part, I have put a link to her blog (click on her name!) and there she will tell you how to send a picture! It's easy peasy!
Plus her blog is awesome, she does make-up, shopping hauls, has her own youtube vlog channel! You should check her out sometime!
Oh, I just realised it's Friday and I'm staying home blobbing out in bed, eating and drinking Lucozade (LUCAOZADE 4EVARRR) and playing on games.
So, how do you guys like to spend your Fridays? Are they more fun then mine? Ha, probably...
That's all for now, until next time!
Toodles
Heyyyy, thank you for mentioning me on your blog!!! I am so excited to start college now, completely looking forward to it and I don't blame you for getting a new pair of shoes :) xxx
ReplyDeleteNo problemo :D
ReplyDeleteand omg me too!
You can never go wrong with shoes.... xxx
I just lied in my bed and watched the ceiling for most of the day ;(
ReplyDeleteHaha! That sounds...fun? :')
ReplyDelete