Now, since I have thanked the award giver, I shall give you 7 random facts. Yay!
- I'm a Harry Potter freak, as you may have guessed.
- I still sleep with teddies. One is a huge reindeer what I have had for 13 years, the other is Puplip from Pokemon.
- I am way too clumsy.
- I'm part German and when people found out at school they bullied me and called me Nazi and said I hated Jews. It actually really upset me because it made me sound horrible.
- As I type the blog out I am watching the human centipede. I have never felt so ill in my life.
- I love the band Blind Guardian at the minute.
- My favourite film is The Addams Family!
The rule for this award is that I pass it on to seven of my favourite blogs who have less then 100 followers!
- Butterflies In My Sky
- No. 196
- Everyday Letters
- Diaries of a High School Sophomore
- Girlie and Glamorous
- Aisyanamic
AAAANNNND sadly I'm having trouble finding number 7 :O I have been looking for about an hour, no lies!
That's all for now!
Again, a massive huge thanks to Hazel for giving me my very first blog award! I feel so special now! :'3
Love you all!
Again, a massive huge thanks to Hazel for giving me my very first blog award! I feel so special now! :'3
Love you all!

Congratulations :D .
ReplyDeleteI hope you get many more. :)
Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteYou deserve it :) I must check out the blogs you listed!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you guys! You have no idea how much this actually made me smile! ^_^
ReplyDeletecongrats..! :)) enjoy..!
ReplyDeleteThank you :D
ReplyDeleteAww.. Thank you so much for the award for the EVERYDAY LETTERS blog. Unfortunately, I already deleted it. I haven't been updating that blog for a whole month.. sad to say. I have 4 blogs in total, and I decided to delete it since I kept on running out of new witty letters to write.. :(
ReplyDeleteNevertheless... this award is appreciated. Thank you so much, Zoe. :)
Oh I see :( I liked that one too!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you appreciate it though, it deserved it!