AHHHH where to start!
Well first of all, I had an amazing day at college!
I met a few really lovely people and we all seem to get along really well.
There's only 10 people in my class so that's good, I don't like being in really crowded classes and I feel more confident.
I have 3 awesome close friends already! Sam (the only male doing fashion, yes he is gay!), Boonsita (she is from Thailand and she is so funny!) and Amy (she is really sweet and really pretty!)
I actually can't wait for tomorrow! Yippee!
That's all I have now!
Toodles!
Heh, i got like 60 persons in my class. But that's alright, already found a nice crowd to hang with
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog and the follow! I followed back :D
ReplyDeleteAww that's really good! I hope I find good people to befriend when I start uni :)
ReplyDeleteMichael: woah, that's a lot of people! :O that's good that you have a nice little crowd!
ReplyDeleteCricketfreak: no problem! your blog is awesome! Thanks for following back :D
Hazel: yeah, i'm glad i found people to hang round with, i think that's why it made my day much better! you will! i heard people at uni are really nice and more mature, so it will probably be easy to make new friends there!
Wow.. good to know that you've already found some friends, Zoe. Good luck and enjoy life at the uni. :)
ReplyDeleteThankyou Leah :D
ReplyDelete