Make a list of 5 things that are in reach.
Phone, Lucozade cherry, remote, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book and a box of sewing stuff
What is your favourite holiday?
Halloween! I love dressing up (still) even though my family tell me I dress like it's Halloween everyday! :O
What is your fashion style?
Well, I like the 'emo' style, so yeah, mainly dark colours... Blacks, purples, but sometimes I can be girlie and if I am in the girlie mood I tend to go for the pin-up look.
What's your occupation?
Student.
Student.
What do you hear right now?
The T.V, my phone going off every so often when I get a text...
Who was the last person you hugged?
Harry :D
What random song just popped in your head now?
Hooky hook (from the Radox for men advert
What did you do today?
Went to college, hung around with friends, made a hat out of paper, played with PVA glue, went home and played with more creative stuff, read, Facebook-ed... Ate?
What was the last text message you received?
"By falling off a cliff? and well maybe when I gets paid (: xx" -Harry
(Someone in my family recently passed away because he was taking his dog for a walk and he slipped off a cliff, quite a shocking and horrible way to go! And me and him were planning on going somewhere nice)
What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Facebook, Blogger and Pottermore.
What is your next big planned purchase?
XBOX! :D ...Or dungaree shorts.
XBOX! :D ...Or dungaree shorts.
If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Ohh this is hard considering if I was rich enough I would like to travel around the world, but I would have to choose Thailand or China - Thailand because my best friend, Boonsita, originated from there and she makes it sound like a lovely place to be. Also, China because I have always been interested in Chinese religions and such. I would like to visit both for the food aswell! Mmm food.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I will be 21 - Hopefully I will be starting a nice little family! My biggest ambition is to have a happy family! Husband, maybe two children... Have my own little business selling hand made accessories online (being an at-home mum) Yeah, sounds nice to me!
Where's your tattoo.where would you like a tattoo?
For my birthday I was going to get bows on the back of my thighs, but then I changed my mind and decided I wanted something near my collarbones or maybe on my chest. But Heck, I'm going to be 17, might as well wait until I am 18 and yeah...
What are you doing this weekend?
I have NO idea... Hopefully relaxing since college can be soooooo tiring!
If your could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Electric guitar... Or bass :)
What's the one thing you need the most now?
Sleep, but my brain and eyelids disagree!
Are you a creeper?
Could be... Never know ;)
What is your dream job?
I know this is a bit bad, but I am seriously undecided! I said before that I would like to be an at-home mum, with an online shop selling hand made accessories, but that could be a bit boring... So, not too sure.
What's the last good movie you saw?
Yours, Mine and Ours! Lovelovelove that film!
What's your favourite quote?
Come to the dark side - we have cookies!
What is your favourite colour?
Ah, I have 3! Purple, red and black :3
Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Wear what ever you like! Just be yourself and don't try to wear stuff what you don't feel comfortable in just to impress people or fit in!
Don't wear too much make up! It just looks bad and you look fakefakefake and all caked and you will get some bad comments, e.g slag... It's just not nice!
Red lipstick (hello pin-up look) makes your teeth look whiter, so you look more youthful :D
Also red lipstick, with nude coloured eye shadow and a sexy cats-eye eyeliner looks SEXYYYY!
Also red lipstick, with nude coloured eye shadow and a sexy cats-eye eyeliner looks SEXYYYY!
Coffee or tea?
Bleugh! Neither! Yuckkyyy!
What do you love to do when it is drizzling?
Lie in bed, nothing on so it is all nice and peaceful and just close my eyes and listen to the relaxing noise of the raindrops hitting the window!
What inspires you?
When you see people with life threatening illnesses or have had limb loss/disabled. It's just amazing when you see them carrying on with their life with a huge smile on their face and they cope very well!
Also, Dita Von Teese!
My friend Amy introduced me to her and I must say, she is GORGEOUS! She has inspired my occasionaly girlie pin-up looks. I love the whole make up! And (not being big headed) I have discovered a new make-up look that suits me!
Also, Dita Von Teese!
My friend Amy introduced me to her and I must say, she is GORGEOUS! She has inspired my occasionaly girlie pin-up looks. I love the whole make up! And (not being big headed) I have discovered a new make-up look that suits me!
Wow, I noticed that this will probably be long and I will probably be boring you now, so I will stop there...
Toodles!
I want to learn Musical Instruments too. May be Guitar or Violin.
ReplyDeleteAnd I like Coffee :P
You want to get married when you're 21? You're definitely the first one I've heard who wants to do that!
ReplyDelete@Cricketfreak - I thought about the same thing.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't mind it hehe
ReplyDeleteI was almost engaged when I just turned 16 :3
Ooh I'm mentioned :P I feel so special :P Great answers <3
ReplyDeleteHehe :D You should ^_^
ReplyDeleteAnd thankyou! <3