09/07/2011

My awesome shopping haul!

So, today, I went shopping with my sister and I had like £15 to spend...

Today, I bought myself;

  • Raspberries
  • Hot pot (yumm, food)
  • 2 books (both Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
  • Diary of a Wimpy kid (the film)
and best till last! Ben 10 Alien Swarm! 
I'm a child at heart! My love for Ben 10 is just... AHHH! lovelovelove!
But seriously, if you love fighting, fast cars/motorbikes and aliens... Then you should totally get this film. It is just awesome!

Anywho, I guess that is all today! Haha, no complaints!

Toodle-oo!

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen Ben 10. Huh.
    I think I need to go get it. I like action movies. [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT IS AWESOME!
    It was originally a cartoon on the t.v but they have bought out some films (they aren't cartoon)
    I think you will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.. Ben 10, I haven't seen it either. I guess i'm too old for it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's for 10 year olds, I'm guessing, so I'm a bit old for it, but it's too good!
    My brother still watches it too and he's 26 and in the army! haha

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...