21/12/2011

So, what has Zoe been up to?

Three posts in one day, I know, terrible, but I need to make up for lack of activity on here, plus we all need to catch up!
I've done quite a few things during the time I have been away from Blogger, and I have got a few pictures. If this post is too long, I may have to put the pictures in another post and spam you some more, hope you don't mind!
By the way, these dates aren't even in order, just how I remember them, just for your information, haha!



Well, at college, I have this mega crush on someone called Andy. Everyone now knows I like him, even him. The thing is, he thinks he is too old (he's 19)
Honestly, I don't think it's too bad, but I suppose if he doesn't want a relationship, we won't have one, I'll get over it.


On 29th November, I turned 17! I got loads of nice gifts, and many happy birthdays, also a huge helium balloon that is bigger then me, yay!



On the 25th November, I went on a college trip to Birmingham, to see a clothes show. It was amazing! There was a cat walk and also there were absolutely loads of mini stall things where you could buy clothing, make up, shoes, all sorts! I thought I died and went to heaven, until I checked my bank account that is.
I bought a Drop Dead top, which was £35 (yeah, I know), a dress which was £15, some make up from a pin-up store (I might do a pin-up make up tutorial for you all if you really want?) and some other bits and bobs which I don't seem to remember. But thanks to that day I only had £22 out of £200 left over.



Sometime ago (don't remember the date) I got my lip pierced. I love it!
My sister also got her eyebrow pierced, it actually looks so cool!



On the 5th (I think?) November, with the college, we went to this thing full of fabrics, threads, fashion books, etc.. Honestly, it was really boring, plus I can't remember much about it, other then the fact it was full of snobby old women who kept barging past us and giving us teenagers the 'snobby look'. They needed to calm down a bit and stop with the snobbishness, it's really not attractive in any way!


On the 17th December, (yes, this Saturday) me, Amy, Nikki and Sam went to a burlesque show and honestly, that was the best thing I've ever seen! It wasn't all about women getting naked, it was great to watch, there were some carnival stunts, e.g. a woman eating razor blades and setting nipple tassels on fire and stuff. I want to go again, it was great!
Also, me and Sam slept at Nikki's. If you remember, Sam is gay, so nothing naughty happened ;) Naughty people. Although I did sleep on the floor with him and I rolled over onto him in my sleep and crushed him, hahaha!



Also, before I got this started up again, I sat and read the Inheritance Cycle, and I must say they are the best books I have ever read!
Also, I got Sims3 Generations and Sims3 Late Night, so my social life has, yet again, gone down the toilet! My Sim is a vampire and she goes to many parties and goes to all the bars. She has a better social life then me. Oh, I'm so cool!

Right, I may as well put the pictures in another post because I just realised how many pictures I have! Oh the joys of being you! Just kidding! Hopefully you will enjoy all this since I haven't been on in a while. Omg this is quite exciting! Yay!


Anywho, I'll start uploading these pictures and then go to bed and when I wake up at some silly time in the afternoon, I may think about decorating my blog!

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see you excited about blogging again! And wow, you were busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, just a little haha :P
    and omg I really am, it feels like I haven't blogged in like forever :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet seems you have a good time at all the shows you went too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah definitely! I must say college is better then school with all these trips I go to haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats wonderful to hear, im glad your enjoying your time at college ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...