01/02/2012

Bitch please, I am an overlord

I would loooove to thank Hazel for dubbing me fellow overlord ;D
She had three rules for her realm, and here are mine!

1. Everything is free ;) Yep! Free food, free drinks, free houses, etc..
Also, you can go on free unicorn rides and swim with the friendly mermaids :D

2. Do not bother me whilst I'm asleep or on the Xbox or I will go all "Queen of Hearts"  on you and it'll be OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!  Unless it's serious, about food, or I like you a lot!

3. Vampires, demon hunters (ahem Dante) and all that other crap exists! And Dante is mine! Hands off!

Well there's all the rules, this is quite fun :'D I need my own little fantasy land now :D

So the people I think should become overlords and have their own awesome kindgoms are;

     Lex   +

Sorry there's only two D: I'd have more, but I don't really know who else comes on here any more who I'm following, plus these two girlies would make awesome overlords :3
And, Lex, I know you posted something about awards, but c'mon think about it ;) You're own kingdom with your own rules!

Tooooodles!

5 comments:

  1. This was an award I actually liked a lot! I did it once before when The Frisky Virgin was giving it away. I think I went a little overboard actually :) I made one of the tabs at the top of my page a link to all my rules muuhahahahahahahaha

    But I thank you for bestowing this honor upon me once again.

    JUST CALL ME HIGH QUEEN TWINKLETOES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually probably read it but forgot tbh :')but hey, that's good, a few people would think you'd make a good overlord :P
    OMG HIGH QUEEN TWINKLETOES THATS FREAKING AWESOME :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome rules!! Especially about vampires and free stuff lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weee thankyou :D Free stuff would be awesome... and so would vampires :'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm an overlord!!! Hear me roar! :P LOL..

    Thanks for this crown, Zoe. Wow, I feel so... "queenly". hihi.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...