07/02/2012

Eleven.

(purplemist tagged me, sorry can't link back to blog as I'm currently on my iPod)

The rules
- Post the rules.
- Post eleven random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger has set for you.
- Create eleven new questions for the people to answer.
- go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.

Eleven random things about me;
1. My laptop charger broke and I'm do depressed.
2. I'm doing all of this on my iPod.
3. I had to write all of this out on pen and paper first so I could copy it out.
4. I'm currently watching the devil's playground on my own.
5. Im shitting my pants while watching it...
6. Last night my ex (Harry) called me cute, I cried for about half an hour.
7. The foundation I use is Rimmel match perfection in ivory. It is my new best friend.
8. I cried whilst reading True Blood when their granny dies.
9. On my iPod, I have a kindle app and it's full of erotica novels.
10. I love erotica.
11. I'm in love with Eric Northman from True Blood.

Purplemist's questions

1. Have you ever shop lifted? If yes, what did you steal?
I haven't ever shoplifter cos I'm a good girl!

2. How long Can you hold your breath?
15 seconds - I have asthma.

3. Are you a grammar Nazi?
Not Gunna lie, yes I am haha!

4. What's the worst thing you have done to a friend?
Purposely broke her fingers and laughed at her whilst she cried. Ha!

5. do you think your life will change dramatically in 2012?
If there's a zombie apocalypse and I turn into a zombie then yes.

6. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Hm, not sure, watching my film haha.

7. Do you steal shampoo/soap from hotels?
Nope.

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Odd numbers.

9. Last movie you watched?
Devil's playground.

10. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes, very.

11. Favourite tv show or movie?
Tv show: True Blood, movie: Dead Heads

I apologise greatly! Gunna break the last 2 rules and not post 11 new questions or tag people. I'm not doing these for 2 reasons, because I'm lazy and because I'm on my iPod and it's going strange! :(

So there's my questions, hope you have fun reading them!

Tatty-bye! <3

8 comments:

  1. You broke someone's fingers?? Oh my gosh for real? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I want to know more about the breaking fingers incident too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha my old friend thought it would be funny to call me obese and I took it a little too seriously so I grabbed her fingers and bent them back a little too forcefully.. :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I got tagged in this the other day too! It took me so long to answer hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... you broke someone's fingers O.O ... i'm scared of you now :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie: I'm surprised I done this quickly since I'm on my iPod :o but saying that I never had to think of questions cos I'm lazy :D

    Furree: don't be scared D: I would never break your fingers! I like you, and the girl who got her fingers snapped, well I couldn't tolerate her haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a grammar Nazi? OMG.. I'm scared. And you broke your friend's fingers.. on purpose? Whoa.. DOUBLE scared! O_o

    Kidding.. hehe.. Biggest pet peeve: Odd numbers. Hmm, that's quite odd. :D

    I've got to do my tags, too. Happy Valentine's Day, Zoe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...