Oh dear god! True Blood starts again on Sunday *starts doing happy dance*
I'm in love with True Blood, the books are amazing and the programme is amazing. Sookie annoys me a little bit, but good grief, I wish she would just get with Eric, they'd be perfect! In my opinion anyway.
On a sad note, on Tumblr I haven't even got many followers. How many followers you ask? Four. Seriously :(
(Got Tumblr? Just go click on "Contact Me" at the top of my blog and there's a link to mine :D)
Anywho this isn't about Tumblr. This is about True Blood and other random stuff and a little rant.
Now, for the rant;
Well, you see at college, there's this girl. She's full of herself, a bit of a slut and a friend stealer!
She's full of herself because she always has these 'amazing' stories to tell us about herself, she always calls herself cute, she constantly compliments her own boobs (she actually made my friend, who is a girl, feel her nipple because she wasn't wearing a bra), also she takes a lot of credit even if other people have helped.
She's constantly flirting with boys, and occasionally girls even though she claims she is straight. Psh, yeah straight as a roundabout... But yeah, she has a picture of herself in a slutty nun outfit on Facebook....
Before she came a long, me and Amy would be basically joint at the hip. Then she came a long, everything was fine at first because no one was that keen on her because of her ways. Then just recently, she's been inviting Amy out on weekends and other stuff and now Amy talks to her a lot more... It's upset me really...
Anywho, that's all really :D
I'm pretty much a happy penguin apart from that!
Tooooodles!
Aw I hate girls like that! Friend-stealers and just arrogant. Ugh. But maybe... just maybe if you get to know her a little better, she may seem nice. That would be sad if what you said was actually WHO she really was. Oh well. Eheh...
ReplyDeleteI know her pretty well, sadly. She's constantly talking about her and her life :/ She loves the attention like. Ah well!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh. Last year sucked because of a certain friend stealer. Seriously, last winter quarter was the worst. I felt like I had no friends, and it was just sad and boring and cold. This year is much better. So much better. So, I am here, telling you that it will get better. I'm basically from the future. So you have to believe me.
ReplyDeleteAnd she made her touch her nipple? That is not okay. She should not have agreed to do such a thing.
Oh Lex, you're amazing! Thankyou! I believe you too! Oh you made me smile :')
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, she like grabbed my friend's hand and made her caress her nipple. It was in the middle of a train station too...